Creation and update requests must be made on the Mlab platform available at the following address: www.mdegd.dimn-cstb.fr. The DED are updated either following a change in the calculation method or following requests on the Mlab platform. These update requests can be made for different cases:
- Detection of an anomaly in the DED or noticed error(s);
- Contribution to abnormally high impacts of the DED at the scale of the building or of construction or decoration products and equipment;
- DED advantageous compared to a specific data;
- Publication of one or more first specific data leading to modification of the calculation method of the DED (DED Case 3 (absence of specific data) becoming a DED case 1 or 2 (specific data existing));
- Publication of new specific data leading to modification of the calculation of the DED (DED Case 2 remaining Case 2 but initial sample modified and significantly impacting the statistical calculation of the DED);
- Publication of one or more specific data when only one data already exists leading to modification of the calculation of the DED (DED Case 1 becoming a DED case 2);
- Specific data with presumption of anomaly initially integrated into the sample and distorting the statistical calculation of the DED (Case 1 or case 2: Inies return)
- Request argued on a case-by-case basis.
|Description||1 specific piece of data corresponding to the product covered by the DED is available in the INIES database||Several specific data corresponding to the product covered by the DED are available in the INIES database (sorting of the sample often necessary to improve the homogeneity of the often heterogeneous INIES families)||No specific data corresponding to the product covered by the DED is available in the INIES database|
|Creation of the environmental profile||1. Product sizing FU max and RSL min 2. Use of specific data piece The environmental indicators of FDES/PEP(s) can be recalculated to be expressed according to the functional unit comprising the defined sizing characteristic and the retained service life for the default data||1. Sorting of the sample 2. Sizing of the product FU max and RSL min 3. Harmonisation / standardisation of the sample 4. Use of specific data. Environmental indicators of the FDES/PEP(s) can be recalculated to be expressed according to the functional unit comprising the defined dimensioning characteristic and the retained service life for the default data 5. In order to cover the variability: If N=2: selection of the max environmental profile If N>2: (weighted average (according to the collective status or not of the specific data) + 2 x Standard deviation)||1. Product sizing FU max and RSL min 2. Conservative assumptions for scenarios A2, A4, A5, C1-C4 Use of Ecoinvent V3.1 databases and updates for PDCs Use of ELCD databases as a priority and complement with Ecoinvent V3.1 and updates for equipment|
|Safety coefficient||+ 100%||+ 30%||+ 30%|
Once the request is made on the Mlab platform, it is processed in order to judge its relevance and priority.